Come join a Different kind of cleaning company, where Kindness comes first, and each clean is just what the clients want... personalized! We provide training, equipment and supplies, customizable work schedules, and great exercise on the job.
The Company: Blissful Home Cleaning is a growing cleaning company based in Kemptville. We’re deliberately environmentally friendly, and use cleaning products and methods that are safer for cleaners, pets, and kids alike. BHC is known for the great care we take of our clients and we put a lot of heart into perceiving, understanding, and meeting their needs.
"Bless your nest, skip the stress, book your clean today!"
Our mission is: to improve the quality of time spent at home for busy families by helping to make their homes comfortable, clean, and inviting. We believe in going above and beyond for each and every client in the ways they find most helpful. We focus on matching each client with the right cleaner, providing someone that they feel comfortable with, that they can trust, and who genuinely cares about the family.
The Position: We’re offering part-time hours to start (5-20 hours per week), with the possibility of increasing hours as new clients are added (up to 20-30 hours per week). After training, the housecleaner is responsible for maintaining their schedule, weekly and biweekly cleans, sending invoices from our mobile app, and tracking their hours. Back-up appointment care is provided, so if the cleaner falls ill or is unable to perform a clean then another team member will fill in if the client wishes. The pay range we’re offering is $14 an hour during training and $16 to $18 an hour, with potential for growth. We use eco-friendly cleaning products and provide all required cleaning equipment and company uniforms.
- Absolute honesty and transparency
- A skilled eye for detail (able to just do the basics but also see all the spots hiding dust and streaks on glass, mirrors and fingerprints too.
- Compassionate and committed to helping others
- Excellent time management skills
- Preferably Non-smoker
- Reliable vehicle
- Smartphone with data
- Flexibility and respect for others
- Dedication to client/cleaner confidentiality and preferences
- Hard-working and willing to learn
- 9:30 AM to 3 PM availability, preferably Wednesday, Thursday, and/or Friday.
Responsibilities/Willingness to learn:
- Good self-care and proactive time management
- Working at a fast pace, like working out at the gym
- Careful posture (like at the gym) to guard against repetitive strain injuries.
- Careful attention to clients' cleaning preferences
- Making and keeping cleaning appointments
- Clear and prompt communication
- Record keeping of hours worked
- Invoicing the client after each clean
- Maintaining cleaning gear and clothes
- Orderly and on-time arrival and departure
- Attention to safety protocols
- Behaving professionally and respectful
Why Should You Apply?
In this position, you have full control of your schedule. There is no middle man between you and the clients you clean for. Brighten homes and improve the homelife of local families! Build friendships and meet new people. We are building an amazing team and look forward to our yearly day at the spa as a business retreat! Clean hard, relax hard! Work locally! We offer training, support, and backup. Work hours to fit your schedule (great for parents of school-aged children). Opportunity to be part of an amazing team. Get to know local families and have a positive effect on their lives!
To be considered for the position, apply with your
- Cover letter outlining your work availability and
- Detailing the order in which you would clean a tidy, 1,400 square foot house with 3 bed, 3 baths, no basement. Explain your reasons for that order and guess at times for each task and the houses first-time clean duration and bi-weekly duration. Just give us your best guess!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!